Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Letter from Pierce Parts & Service



We received this great letter today from our customer, Joe Pierce, president of Pierce Parts & Service in Macon, GA. Here is what Joe had to say:






"To Davisware:






I would like to commend you for this past year's experience that I have had with Davisware since they purchased our previous software in the spring of 2010. I was scared to death of the fate that the old software had taken upon my company. After you have been in an uphill battle working with a new software company where you knew the investors and support personnel, you hated to accept the defeat. Adding to the stress, we were also the beta test company for the software. It was very trying to maintain the daily operations during the whole process. If I had to summarize the complete situation, we were losing the battle by not getting our invoices out correctly and losing control of our inventory. Our accounts payables and receivables were totally out of balance.






Jennifer, when you called and notified me that Davisware/GlobalEdge had bought out my old software company and that you needed to discuss with me the conversion process, I could not help but to get an uneasy feeling. The fact that you reached out and called me personally to let me know that Davisware was more than capable of handling the conversion process from GlobalEdge, took a tremendous burden off my shoulders. Not only did you walk me through this process, you immediately set up a two-day pre-training to ensure that we would be ready to go by the first of January 2011. In addition, you introduced me to your support staff and made sure I knew what modules they would be training us.






The pre-training class went great. We had a lot of information to absorb. The instructors Nancy, Tom, and Dan went out of their way to get us in the system so we could have "hands on" experience with the software. They even had internet access up and running. After the pre-training, we were armed with all the information that we needed to get started and the assurance that they would be available to us every step of the way.






Nancy and Tom's teaching strategy allowed us to grow understanding and confidence with the software enabling us to set up each module independently. Their guidance was readily available in setting up up each module, however, their instruction was to allow us to set up each module to best suit the needs of our company, enhancing the ability to learn how each module worked in tandem with each other. Kudos to your staff, I really appreciated this approach. I feel that we know the software much better because of this teaching method.






Once started, we have never had any regrets in our decision to switch over to Davisware. The support staff has been wonderful to work with. The response times to questions have been quick and thoroughly explained. The software updates show that they are staying current with changes required by our industry.






We have now had a year to operate in the system with the modules that we set up for our company. They are performing the way that they are designed. In 2012, we are planning to turn on additional modules that are available now which are line ordering, scanning, and remote field service.






I honestly do not know how I would be operating had Davisware not bought out the old software and walked us through the conversion process from GlobalEdge. My company is full of gratitude to you and your support staff for allowing me to take back control of my company with the accountability to operate a successful business.






Kindest Regards,



Joe Pierce/President/CEO



Pierce Parts & Service, Inc."






Many thanks to Joe Pierce and Pierce Parts & Service, Inc for those kind words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments