Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Commend Employee

I just wanted to let you know of an outstanding employee employed by Davisware. I have spoken with Cheryl. I do not know her last name, but I have contacted her at (847) 426 - 6000 X119. I spoke with her on Friday, January 13th and again on January 17th. She has been extremely patient and pleasant. If she didn't know the answer, she found out and then contacted me with the information.

When it comes to dealing with customers, it would be so much more pleasant if we could deal with more people like Cheryl.

One idea has stayed with me for a long time, and it is so true: Most people don't care how much you know, they are more interested in how much you care. I thought of that comment when dealing with Cheryl.

I thought you should know about this outstanding employee you have in your employ.

Jean Dickson
Market Forge Industries, Inc.
35 Garvey Street
Everett, MA 02149
(617) 420 - 0275

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments